FRIDAY 5th April
Check-in begins at 2pm on Friday afternoon. We have food, refreshments, things to do – or to not to, if you’re simply after some peace – and a delicious vegan dinner. If you’re unable to leave until after work, please be sure to arrive by 8pm for an evening yoga and meditation session.
SATURDAY 6th April
We wake to 7am yoga and the day continues with a selection of options from which to create your perfect day of relaxation, reflection and delectation, including a decadent Y natural facial. Weather permitting, we will include outdoors options for those who prefer a more active style of meditation.
At sunset, we have a calming yoga session followed by a relaxed, decadent evening of fresh vegan dishes and refreshments that will delight you.
SUNDAY: 7th April
We wake once more to 7am yoga and the breakfast, followed by relaxing activities to enhance your feeling of well-being. Official check-out is after a light lunch, however you’re welcome to linger a while if you wish. There’s no need to rush, just take your time and enjoy being completely free of pressure.
- Two nights’ waterfront accommodation
- Supplies of Y natural skin and haircare for the weekend
- Afternoon tea on Friday & Saturday
- Dinner on Friday & Saturday
- Breakfast on Saturday & Sunday
- Morning tea on Saturday & Sunday
- Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
- 4 x Yoga classes led by Belinda Arjona of Bellarosa Yoga
- 1 x Y natural Skin Essentials facial
- A special selection of activities to help enhance your feelings of wellness and relaxation
Please note, you need to arrange your own transport to/from our Wellness Retreat.
Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle.