Y natural has a long and proud history of supporting worthy causes within the community. To help us stretch what we give even further we invite you to join the Y front.
Help us help others in fun and interesting ways by pitching in and caring together. Whether it’s planting trees for Trees for Life, Cleaning up on Clean up Australia day or participating in our team at any number of sporting events.
The Childhood Cancer Association provides ongoing and practical hands on support for children living with cancer, and their families.
It is one of Australia’s key childhood cancer support organisations, dedicated to supporting children living with cancer, and their families.
As part of the Y front initiative we are honored to support and pay forward to the Childhood Cancer Association by donating $5 from each item purchased* via this link.
The Childhood Cancer Association is one of Australia’s key childhood cancer support organisations, providing ongoing, tailored support to meet the individual needs of each family. Our support extends to all family members including the child with cancer, parents/guardians, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles etc.
In their work with families, the Childhood Cancer Association is committed to providing the highest quality of care. This includes:
- Treating every clients privacy with the highest level of respect
- Providing highly confidential, professional services
- Providing clients with individualised, non-judgmental assistance
- Giving each client the option to discontinue contact with the service at any stage
- Providing clients with the ability to give feedback or make a complaint about any issue and have it followed up
For detailed information on the services and support available to families, please visit the Childhood Cancer Association website.
*Unfortunately a discount code cannot be used in conjunction with a donation purchase.